Thursday, July 23, 2009

Episode 36

MY V.I.
(a soap opera)



E V I L
.
.
.
.
POSSESSING A HEART DEVOID OF COMPASSION

SEEKING ONLY TO DOMINATE & DESTROY

CONSUMED OF UNBRIDLED WRATH & ANGER

Mayhem set out to reclaim that which he considered his.

Along with evil, Mayhem traded liberally in deception; consequently, he never set foot outside of his home without the benefit of costume.

Storming down to the auto garage, he located Haywire; Quagmire's mentally disturbed, psychotic son.


"Bring around the silver Pullman . . NOW! NOW!! Do it NOW!" Mayhem commanded.

As the insane simpleton pulled the car around, Mayhem climbed in back; took out his cellphone and dialed Quagmire's number.

Outraged at his inability to reach him, he left the following message:

"This is your master speaking! I've just received word that Mary has not kept to our original plan. (Blood-curdling scream) I hold you completely responsible and do you know what that means? It means that right after I bludgeon sweet little Mary to death I will turn my wrath upon you! (More screams) And when the two of you are reduced to mushy, pulp-like flesh, bone and organs, I will gleefully feed what's left of you to the jackals! (More screams) Call me, I'm beside myself with worry."

All the fury of hell was unleashed as the limousine roared away from the hillside mansion and descended on the unsuspecting world below.

TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR ANOTHER EXCITING EPISODE OF MY V.I.!

No comments:

Post a Comment